MikroTik LDF 5 5GHz 9dBi Dual Chain Lite Dish US [RBLDF-5nD-US]
The LDF (Lite Dish Feed) is an outdoor wireless system with a built in antenna, meant to be installed on satellite offset dish antennas. The dish will act as a reflector, amplifying the signal.
This means you can use any available satellite TV dish with an offset mount to quickly deploy powerful long range wireless links. The offset mount is universal at 40mm diameter, and the LDF can easily be placed inside it. Since the LDF itself is a tiny little package, it makes shipping and deployment simple and low cost.
Using a dish of up to 100cm in diameter, it is possible to obtain antenna amplification of up to 33dBi. The device comes preinstalled with RouterOS and is ready to use.
LDF 5 US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- CPU: AR9344 600 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB
- Storage Type: Flash
- Storage Size: 16 MB
- Ethernet: One 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet port with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless: AR9344, wireless built-in 5 GHz 802.11a/n, dual chain
- Frequency Range: 5150 - 5875 MHz
- Power Options: Passive PoE input 10-28V
- Consumption: 6W
- Internal Antenna Gain: 9 dBi
- Antenna Beam Width: 17°
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 265 x 80mm
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70°C tested
- LEDs: 8x LEDs (6x user LEDs)
- License Level: 3
- Operating System: RouterOS
- (1) MikroTik LDF 5 Lite Dish Feed
- (1) 24V 0.38A Adapter
- (1) PoE Injector