MikroTik RouterBOARD 600MHz CPU (US Version) [RB912UAG-5HPnD-US]
The RB912 is a small wireless router with an integrated high power wireless card and an additional miniPCIe slot for 802.11 wireless, or 3G card. The Gigabit port helps to utilize the full potential of 802.11n wireless speeds.
The integrated wireless card is capable of up to 1000mW output power. It has built in 16kV ESD protection on both the Ethernet and the MMCX ports.
- CPU: Atheros AR9342 600Mhz network processor
- Memory: 64MB DDR2 onboard memory
- Storage: onboard NAND memory chip
- Ethernet: One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless: Built in 5Ghz, AR9283 802.11a/n, 2 x MMCX connectors
- Expansion: miniPCIe slot for 802.11 or 3G (using 3G disables the USB port), USB 2.0 port
- Power: PoE 8-30V DC on Ether1 (non 802.3af)
- Operating System: RouterOS Level 4 (supports wireless AP mode)
- Max. Consumption: 14W at 24V
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 4.1" (105 x 105 mm)
- Weight: 0.14lbs (67g)