Ubiquiti airMAX 5 GHz, 20 dBi, 90º Sector Antenna [AM-5G20-90]
This Ubiquiti 5GHz basestation sector, airMAX AM-5G20-90, is a great antenna to pair with the Rocket M5. It has a 90° total beamwidth and 20dBi gain.
Rocket M5 and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M5 on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
- Frequency Range: 5.15-5.85 GHz
- Gain: 19.4-20.3dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 91°
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 85°
- Elevation Beamwidth: 4°
- Electrical Downtilt: 2°
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 27.6x5.7x3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
- Weight: 13.0lbs (5.9kg)
- Windloading: 160 mph
- (1) Sector Antenna
- (1) Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount
- (1) Set of Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
- (1) Set of RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)