MikroTik RouterBOARD RB2011UiAS-RM (Complete with USB port, rackmount, power supply, fiber-enabled)
New batches of RB2011 series, that are shipping now, have an "i" letter in the product SKU. This stands for "injector", meaning that LAN port #10 now has PoE output function. It can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! Maximum load on the port is 500mA at 24V for 12W of output support for RBSXT series and other CPE devices.
RouterBOARD RB2011UiAS-RM, in comparison with RB2011L series, not only has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN ports, but also has RJ45 serial port, USB port and more RAM (128MB instead of 64MB). Also, it has RouterOS L5 license (instead of L4) and nice touchscreen LCD for configuration. SFP cage is also present (SFP module not included!) RouterBOARD 2011UiAS series includes two models- RB2011UiAS-IN (desktop enclosure) and RB2011UiAS-RM (1U rack mount enclosure). Both models includes power supply.
- For homes and FTTx installations
- 5xGigabit, 5x100Mbit, USB
- No moving parts
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600MHz
- Memory: 128MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Ethernet: Five (5) 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X, Five (5) Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- Expansion: SFP port
- Extras: Reset button, Reset jumper
- LEDs: Power, User, Ethernet Activity
- Power Options: Jack 8-28V DC; PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether 1
- Dimensions: 214mm x 86mm
- Weight: 146g
- Consumption: 15W Max.
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS, Level 5 license
(1) Power Supply
(1) Rack mount Enclosure