Cambium PTP 820S 18GHz Single-Core All-Outdoor Radio (17699-18150MHz)
Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
PTP 820S Series - A Single Platform Serving All Radio Transport Requirements
C180082B006A is a single-core all-outdoor PTP 820S radio created by Cambium Networks. This is a half-link radio operating between 17699 and 18150 MHz frequencies PTP 820 is a point-to-point licensed microwave backhaul platform that integrates leading networking functionality with the industry’s most advanced microwave technologies creating a superior microwave transport solution. Supporting licensed frequency bands ranging from 6 to 42 GHz, the PTP 820 series delivers a wide range of configurations to offer a tailored solution for any deployment scenario. Composed of high-density multi-technology nodes and integrated radio units, the PTP 820 series offers flexibility in choosing all-indoor, split-mount and all-outdoor configuration options. Exploiting unique Line of Sight MiMO technology, modulation up to 2048QAM and wider channel bandwidths, ensures Industry leading throughput and spectral efficiency.
- Frequency Range: 18GHz
- Configurations: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
- Radio Features: Protection: 1+1 HSB, High spectral utilization: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
- Transport Technology: All packet
- TDM Interface: None
- Modulation: QPSK to 2048 QAM w/ACM
- L2 Capacity: 605Mbps
- Capacity with Multi-Layer Compression: 833Mbps
- Configuration: 1+0, 1+1 HSB
- LOS MiMO: No
- XPIC: No
- Management Interface: 1 x 10/100 Base-T
- External Alarm: None
- Environment: -27.4 to 131deg F (-33 to 55deg C)
- Power Input: -48VDC
- PoE Injector Power Input: -48VDC or +24VDC
- Power Consumption: 32W
This product only includes the radio. Power supply and mounting hardware sold separately.