Cambium cnReach N500 220Mhz Dual Radio with IO
The Cambium cnReach N500 220MHz provides consistent licensed band connectivity with wide-ranging I/O capabilities to ease migration to all-IP networks. This product has dual radio options with a 5 W output power and adaptive modulation. cnReach transports process monitoring and data control from the remote sensor back to the operations center with real-time decision making and continuous on going analytics.
The 220 MHz version of cnReach covers 217 to 222 MHz and supports both FCC Part 80 and FCC Part 90 licensed band rules up to a maximum of 5W Tx Power (limited to 2W by FCC in 217-220 MHz).
- Licensed 220Mhz (217 - 222Mhz / FCC Part 80 and Part 90)
- Up to 5W transmit (37 dBm); (limited to 2W in 217 to 220 MHz per FCC)
- Point-to-point, Point-to-Multipoint, and Relay configurations in same hardware, Back to Back Repeater, Stand-alone IO Expander
- Secure communications with AES 128/256-bit encryption and password authentication
- Highly reliable communications with access point synchronization and adaptive modulation
- Single and dual radio configurations for advanced back-to-back relay topologies.
- Extensive I/O capabilities easing the transition from serial to all-IP networks with multiple serial ports, Ethernet ports, and analog/ digital I/O built in.
- Sophisticated network planning with LINKPlanner, a no-charge planning tool enabling network designers to predict both capacity and availability of networks crossing all of Cambium’s technologies.
- Supported by cnMaestro software for monitoring the status of entire networks carrying traffic across sensors
- Frequency Range: 217-222Mhz and 200Mhz-222Mhz
- Output Power:
- Step Size 10mW
- Modulations MSK/ QPSK /8PSK / 16QAM / 32QAM
- Capacity 7.4 kbps to 689 kbps UDP throughput
- Range: Up to 70 miles
- Packet handling: Layer 2 bridge, Layer 3 static routes, VLAN support
- Error Correction: Up to 32-bit CRC, Retransmit on error
- Data Encryption: 128/256-bit AES
- I/O and Serial Data Access: Optional I/O allows seamless integration of Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP protocols
- Management: Web-based interface via HTTP/HTTPS, LinkPlanner integration (capacity and availability planning), Remote Management via SNMP, cnMaestro integration (roadmap), Support for configuration files, remote software upgrades, Built-in diagnostic tools via web interface such as RF Ping and RF Throughput
- Ethernet Interfaces: (2) RJ45, 10/100BaseT, Full Duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
- Serial Interfaces: (2) RJ45, RS-232/422/485, up to 230.4kbps
- Analog/Digital I/O (optional): 8 pins for analog input/output and digital input/output
- RF/Antenna: TNC RF connectors (1 or 2 depending on single or dual-radio configuration)
- Power Input: 10-32VDC with reverse polarity protection
- Power Consumption (12VDC) 2W Output
- IO Expander: 293mA
- Dimensions: 6.625 x 3.45 x 1.835" (168 x 876 x 466mm)
- Weight: 1.54lbs (0.70kg)
- DIN Rail Mount: Optional
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 60°C
- Humidity: 95% operating humidity @ 40°C non-condensing
- HAZLOC: UL-Approved to Class 1 / Div 2
- UL, FCC
(1) cnReach N500 Radio
(1) User Guide