UCL Swift Splice on Connector SC,SM, UPC, 2mm and 3mm 10-Pack
Purchase 2,000 UCL Swift Splice-On Connectors and receive a UCL Swift KF4A Fusion Splicer FREE
UCL Swift SC, singlemode, UPC (ultra polish connector), 2mm and 3mm splice on connector. UCL Swift PRO's Splice-on Connectors utilize a fiber fusion splicer to terminate fiber optic connectors in the field, addressing return loss concerns present in analog optical networks. 10-Pack
- When you use splice on connectors, trays and protection sleeves are not necessary; this in turn keeps the space neat and open.
- No need for epoxy, polishing and matching gel in the field.
- Enhanced and improved high tensile strength (exceeding 60N)
- Spliced point is inside of the connector, no need for extra splice fixtures.
- Satisfies vertical burn test. Material compliant with UL94V-O.
- Fiber SM 9/125
- Return Loss ≥ 50dB
- Insertion Loss ≤ average 0.2dB (≤ max 0.3dB)
- Tensile Strength ≥34.3N (≥3.5kgf) for 0.9mm fiber ≥60N(6.1kgf) for 2.0,3.0mm cable, Indoor Cable
- Repeating Operation Test 500 Cycle, ≤ 0.2dB
- Temperature Range -40°C~85°C
- Cable 2.0, 2.4, 3.0mm cable, indoor cable (2mm x 3mm)