MikroTik NetMetal 5 - 5Ghz 802.11ac AP or Client with miniPCI-e slot (3XMiMO) US
RB922UAGS-5HPacT-NM-US (USA) is factory locked for 5.170-5.250 GHz, 5.250-5.350 GHz, 5.470-5.725 GHz, and 5.725-5.835 GHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
The MikroTik NetMetal 5 Triple Chain with miniPCI-e slot in a waterproof enclosure, is so robust, it withstand even the toughest weather conditions. It is easy to use and can be opened and closed with one hand, no tools needed. The solid aluminum housing serves as a reliable heat sink for its high output power radio and prevents RF and power leakage. By supporting the 802.11ac wireless standard, the MikroTik NetMetal 5 Dual Chain with miniPCI-e slot allows the use of 256-QAM modulation and 20/40/80MHz channels.
The MikroTik NetMetal Triple Chain with miniPCI-e slot features:
- a powerful processor 720MHz CPU
- 128MB DDR2 RAM memory
- One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- 802.11ac radio module
- SFP cage
- USB 2.0 port
- Consumption: 23W
- Three (3) RP-SMA connectors for external antenna.
- MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license, free product lifetime upgrades
- One (1) 24V 1.2A Power Adapter
- One (1) Gigabit PoE Injector
- One (1) DIN rail mount
- One (1) mounting metal ring
- Two (2) plastic mounting loops
- miniPCIe mounting screws