MikroTik GrooveA 52HPn 2.4GHz or 5.875GHz AP (now with 2.4Ghz 6dBi / 5Ghz 8dBi omni antenna) US
RBGrooveA-52HPn-US (US) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
The smallest outdoor series model - a fully featured wireless RouterBOARD powered by RouterOS. Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. It has one 10/100 Ethernet port with PoE support and a built in wireless radio. It has software selectable 2 or 5GHz wireless mode, and high 500mW output power! GrooveA has 64MB of RAM and RouterOS license (support for AP, point-to-point or CPE).
With the Nv2 TDMA technology, up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput is possible! It has a built-in N-male connector, and pole attachment points, so you can attach it to an antenna directly, or use a standard antenna cable. LED signal indicators make it easy to install and align.
The Groove runs RouterOS with all it’s features and now ships with a 2.4Ghz 6dBi Omni antenna!
MikroTik Groove 52HPn Specifications:
- CPU: AR9342 600MHz
- RAM: 64MB
- Flash: 16MB SPI
- Antenna: 2.4Ghz 6dBi / 5Ghz 8dbi omni directional antenna (included)
- Ethernet: (1) 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet port with Auto-MDI/X, L2MTU up to 2030
- Wireless: 5.875GHz or 2.4GHz (software selectable)
- Extras: Reset switch, beeper, voltage monitor, temperature monitor
- Power: Passive 9-30V PoE only. 16KV ESD protection on RF port. Up to 0.19A at 24V (4.56W)
- Dimensions: 6.96 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches (177 x 44 x 44mm)
- Operating Temperature: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Router OS: Level 4 license
- 1 x MikroTik GrooveA 52HPn
- 1 x 24V power adapter
- 1 x PoE Injector
- 1 x 2.4Ghz 6dBi Omni antenna
- 2 x Mounting straps