MikroTik Cube 60Pro ac 802..11ay 11.5dbi 60GHz / 5GHz Pre-Configured Pair US
Long gone are the days when you had to rely on cables for speed and stability. 60 GHz solutions offer fiber-like speed and stability - while saving you plenty of time and money on installation and maintenance. The MikroTik Cube 60Pro product line is taking the advantages of 60 GHz networking to the next level – with the 802.11ay standard for even higher distances, stability, speed, and convenience.
The MikroTik Cube 60Pro ac CPE allows you to establish ultra-fast point-to-point connections over distances as far as 0.6 miles. And that’s not all – MikroTik have added Channel 5* support, so you can reach even higher distances if necessary. In our tests, the Cube 60Pro ac easily maintained a reliable connection over 1.4 miles. Bridging two locations has never been easier!
Forget about downtime with the automatic 5 GHz backup connection.
The 60 GHz frequency is unaffected by the crowded wireless spectrum, it offers high speed and capacity. But it can sometimes struggle during bad weather conditions. That’s why both Cube 60Pro devices feature an automatic 5 GHz failover. MikroTik added a powerful directional antenna so that the 5 GHz range can keep up with the 60 GHz.
More durability, less unwanted attention
MikroTik upgraded the enclosure to feature a strong metal base – for better mounting and cooling options. The Cube form-factor emerges from pure practicality: it is durable, unobtrusive, and compact.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Powerful quad-core CPU
- 5GHZ Failover
- Reach greater distance than ever with Channel 5 support
- TDMA GPS Sync
- Improved design and mounting options
- 60GHZ 802.11ay, compatible with previous 802.11ad products
- CPU: 4 core IPQ-4019 716 MHz
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage: 64MB flash
- Number of 1G Ethernet ports: 1
- Wireless: 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac
- Wireless Chains: 1
- Antenna gain (dBi): 11.5 5 GHz
- Antenna beam width: 35° 5 GHz
- Antenna beam width at 60 GHz: 11°
- GPS: MT3337V
- WiGig chipset: QCA6438
- WiGig antenna module: SWL-QD46
- Supported protocol: MikroTik 802.11ad / 802.11ay
- Max EIRP (dBm): 40
- Dimensions: 4.52" x 3.74" x 3.23"
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Operating system: RouterOS, License level 4
(2) MikroTik CubeG-5ac60ay CPE
(2) 24V 0.8A Power Adapters
(2) PoE Injectors
(2) Hose Clamps
(2) Cube Mounts