MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer
The MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer (MTCRE) course was designed to prepare you for static routing, VPN, OSPF protocols and how they work. After successfully completing the MTCRE course, students will be able to establish VPN connections, configure advanced networks, and provide advanced troubleshooting steps for their customers.
The MTCRE course consist of 2 days of hands-on MikroTik training and lab workshops. Upon completion of the course, there will be an examination given and upon passing the exam, students will receive a MikroTik issued Certificate. Space is limited so sign-up today for this highly in-demand training course.Good For
Small ISP, hotspot managers, campus network administrators, corporate networks administrators.Prerequisite
• Completed MTCNA Certification (does not have to be current)Course Outline
• Static Routing
• Next Hop
• Routing Mark
• Switch Chip
• Hello Protocol
• LSA Types Explained
• Neighbor and Neighbor States
• Stub and NSSA
• Routing Filters
• Point to Point Addressing
• Point to Point configurations
What to Bring With You
• Laptop with WiFi and Ethernet interface. Must be able to plug in ethernet cable
• Supported browser for management interface installed
• Working WinBox application on computer
• Management access on computer. Must be able to set IP address of computer
In case you need to cancel your participation in the training, please email send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (prior the training). All cancelled trainings will be credited towards another training date of your choice. There is no refund for training fee paid. Baltic Networks reserves the right to reschedule a specific training if the class does not meet the minimum required seats filled. Notification will be given as soon as possible if this does occur.
We offer discounts for groups and have additional training packages are available. Please reach out to us directly at 630.929.3610 or email email@example.com to find out more information on our offerings.