Laird J-Pole Antenna Mount 18"
UM ( Universal Mount ) The Pacific Wireless UM/L Universal Antenna Mounting Systems consist of a universal bracket and choice of 2 different length 1.5in mounting tube for the most demanding customer premises antenna mounting applications. The construction is better than many of these type of mounts which are only light gauge painted steel. The Pacific Wireless mounts are heavy gauge steel which goes thru a galvanization (plating) process and then are powder coat painted for extra protection from the elements. Fasteners used are stainless steel. The mounting tubes have 2 sets of holes to give maximum angular flexibility during installations. The mounting systems feature a universal mounting bracket with a full 90 degrees of tilt which allows for greater versatility when dealing with the variety of installation challenges found at customer sites. Their low profile and attractive styling make it ideal for installations on various styles of buildings and in all neighborhoods, including upscale neighborhoods.
• Attractive Styling
• Full 90 Deg Tilt Adjustment
• 1.5” Diameter Heavy Duty Steel Pipe for Greater Strength
• Extremely Versatile
• 2 sets of pipe mount holes for added installation flexibility
• Accepts standard PAW U-Bolt for mounting to poles (UM-UB)
• Galvanized steel and powder coat painted
• Customer Premises Equipment
• Roof or Wall Mounting
• Under-Eave Mounting
• Interior or Exterior
• Standoff mounting to poles