Warranty, Returns, Repairs & Replacements
Equipment hardware is warranted for the term of 12 months from the purchase date to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service; this does not include electrical, mechanical, or other damage resulting from improper use of hardware, either accidental or intentional. The warranty does not include the product’s fit for purpose, nor does it include firmware. Equipment that is damaged by physical abuse, over-voltage, or lightning, or that is used in a manner not intended by the manufacturer, is not eligible for warranty repair or replacement.
MikroTik*, Maxxwave, Yeastar, Laird/PacWireless, ITElite, Grandstream Networks, Radio Waves, and Yealink warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks; in some instances, the customer may need to obtain a support ticket from the manufacturer before Baltic Networks can approve the RMA. Other manufacturers (as listed below) handle warranty repairs and replacements directly with the customer; see “Other Manufacturers” instructions, below, for details. Baltic Networks will perform product repairs or provide a replacement only for product failure that occurs within the warranty period. Troubleshooting procedures, including net-install for all RouterOS products, must be performed by the customer prior to returning the product to Baltic Networks for warranty repair or replacement. Products returned to Baltic Networks for warranty repair that are found not defective will be subject to a technical support or repair fee (maximum of $80 per device). The fee will be charged to and paid by the customer before the item(s) is returned. Additionally, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*MikroTik RouterOS Products
All MikroTik RouterOS products must be "net-installed" by the customer prior to being returned to Baltic Networks. A technical support fee will be assessed to any MikroTik RMAs that are repaired with this "net-install" process, as most issues can be resolved in this manner.
If the NetInstall procedure does not resolve the issue please open a MikroTik Support Ticket by sending a supout.rif file and description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to RMA approval, the MikroTik Support Ticket number and supout.rif file will be required for approval.
Below are some helpful links:
MikroTik Netinstall Manual: https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Netinstall
MikroTik Etherboot Manual: https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Etherboot
MikroTik Supout Manual: https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Support_Output_File
The following manufacturers handle most warranty repairs and replacements directly with the customer:
- Baicells - Support information is available at https://na.baicells.com/support
- Cambium Networks – Support information is available at http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/support
- Cisco Meraki – Return Policy information is available at https://meraki.cisco.com/support
- Cradlepoint – Support and Extended Warranty information is available at https://cradlepoint.com/support_and_resources or by calling 1.855.813.3385
- CyberData – Warranty & RMA Returns Policy information is available at http://support.cyberdata.net/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/179/0/warranty--rma-returns-policy
- Engenius - RMA and Repair Service information is available at https://www.engeniustech.com/support.html
- IgniteNet - Service and Support information is available at http://www.ignitenet.com/support
- INNO Instrument - Service and Support information is available at http://americainno.com/i/contact_CJeJ89
- Mimosa - Service and Support information is available at http://mimosa.co/support
- Netonix - RMA Procedure for Warranty and Repair can be found at https://forum.netonix.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1259#p9343
- Option - Service and Support information is available at http://www.option.com/contact
- Peplink - Return and Warranty information is available at: https://www.peplink.com/support/policies/
- Siklu – Service and Support information is available at https://www.siklu.com/support/
- Ubiquiti Networks – Product Warranty information is available at https://www.ubnt.com/support/warranty, Product RMA request is available at https://rma.ui.com, Product Support is available at https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
All returns to Baltic Networks are handled as exchanges or store credit toward a future purchase. All returns must have a valid RMA number and approval instructions. This RMA number can be obtained by logging into your Baltic Networks account and selecting the order that contains the product you wish to RMA. On the upper right hand side of the order page is a blue link that says “Request RMA.” Click on that link, and follow instructions from there. Once your RMA request is received, Baltic Networks' RMA team will review your request and respond within 5 business days.
All products returned for an exchange or store credit must be returned within 30 days of the shipping date. Defective products received by the customer as D.O.A. must be reported within 7 days of delivery. Shipping errors, such as incorrect quantities or incorrect product(s) received, must be reported within 7 days of delivery. Products purchased from our Clearance Sale, Overstock, Open Box, or Special Order (SPO); non-stocked items; or custom-assembled products cannot be returned or exchanged. Order shipments that arrive damaged must be reported to the ground carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL) within 48 hours, or to the freight carrier at time of delivery. All products being returned must be shipped prepaid at the customer’s expense. Returns sent C.O.D. will not be accepted and will be returned to the shipper at customer’s expense. If the repair is under warranty, Baltic Networks will return the repaired product to the customer, within the continental United States, using the carrier and service level of Baltic Networks’ choice, at no charge. Expedited shipping methods, international shipping costs, and customs fees and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. For non-warranty returns, the customer is responsible for all related shipping costs.
Ubiquiti products labeled INTL that are not D.O.A. and shipped to United States destinations are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
All Mimosa products in resalable condition that are returned for store credit must be removed from the customer’s Mimosa account, reset to factory default, and returned to Baltic Networks in the locked state. A technical support fee (maximum of $50 per device) will be assessed to any Mimosa RMAs that are not returned in this manner.
All products being returned for store credit must be in the original product box with ALL accessories, warranty cards, and instructional sheets, and must be in new, unused condition, with the factory seals intact. Baltic Networks does not accept returns for products that have been opened or have missing parts, manuals, or warranty cards, or that have damage upon return; a restocking fee of up to 50% will apply to returns not received in new condition. To ensure that the product remains in returnable condition, do not use the product box as the shipping box and do not write on the product box. Instead, place the product box inside a shipping box with appropriate packing materials (for example, bubble wrap and shredded cardboard); Baltic Networks does not accept returns with packing peanuts. Products arriving in a product box will be returned to the shipper at the customer’s expense. The customer is responsible for properly packaging all returned products. Contents of the package not matching the information on the RMA form will be cause for return of ALL equipment.
If the customer fails to respond to follow-up RMA inquiries or instructions within 15 days, any RMA products in possession of Baltic Networks (or other manufacturers) will be deemed abandoned by the customer, and will be discarded at Baltic Networks’ discretion.