Yealink T53 Prime Business Phone
Especially designed for busy executives and professionals, Yealink T53 is an easy-to-use Prime Business Phone with an adjustable 3.7-inch graphical LCD that you can easily and flexibly find the comfortable viewing angle according to the personal and environmental needs. Working with Yealink Bluetooth USB Dongle BT40 and Yealink Wi-Fi USB Dongle WF40/WF50, the T53 IP Phone ensures you to keep up with the modern wireless technology and take the first chance in the future wireless age. Its built-in USB 2.0 port allows for USB recording or a direct wired/wireless USB headset or up to three Yealink EXP50 expansion modules connection. Benefiting from these features, the Yealink T53 is a powerful and expandable office phone that delivers optimum desktop efficient and productivity.
Yealink T53 IP Phone features an adjustable 3.7-inch graphical LCD that you can readily adjust it to the comfortable viewing angle according to yourself. As to the audio quality, the T53 is coupled with the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies, including Yealink Acoustic Shield technology, that effectively eliminate background distractions and noises, deliver crystal clear voice even in a noisy environment. Meanwhile, complying with the latest Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations, its HAC handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
Yealink T53 IP Phone not only furnishes you with the Bluetooth connectivity, including Bluetooth headsets and mobile contacts synchronization, when working with Yealink Bluetooth USB Dongle BT40 (not included), but also the Wi-Fi connectivity when working with Yealink Wi-Fi USB Dongle WF40/WF50 (not included). Notably, you can access the 5G Wi-Fi connectivity handily if you use WF50 (not included). Also if you want to expand your horizons for busy environments, or, share one phone system with your small team by adding multiple handsets, just simply turn your IP phone to the corded-cordless phone via DECT technology (not included). Moreover, the IP phone can function with Yealink VC Desktop together to share content from your laptop, making collaboration much easier than before.
A built-in USB 2.0 port allows you to enjoy USB call recording via USB flash drive. Via this USB port, you also can connect wired/wireless USB headset without connecting Yealink EHS36 anymore, and connect up to 3 Yealink expansion modules EXP50 which can be programmed with up to 180 paperless DSS keys.
The Yealink T53 supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings.
- Fully adjustable 3.7" 360x160-pixel graphical LCD screen with backlight
- Corded-Cordless Phone
- Content Sharing
- Audio codec: Opus, G.722, PCMA, PCMU, G.729A/B, B.726, G.723.1, iLBC
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- (1) USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/ wireless USB headsets, and EXP50
- Bluetooth via Yealink BT41 (Not Included)
- Wi-Fi via Yealink WF40/ Yealink WF50 (Not Included)
- Up to 12 VoIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af, class 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) Handset
- Paperless label design
- Wall Mountable
- Acoustic Shield
- (1) RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- (1) RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- Management: Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision, Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy, Auto-provision with PnP, Broadsoft device management, Zero-sp-touch, TR-069, Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Network & Security: SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261), Call server redundancy supported, NAT traversal: STUN mode, Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode, IP assignment: static/DHCP/PPPoE, HTTP/HTTPS web server, Time and date synchronization using SNTP, UDP/TCP/DNS-SRV(RFC 3263), QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP, SRTP for voice, Transport Layer Security (TLS1.2), HTTPS certificate manager, AES encryption for configuration file, Digest authentication, OpenVPN, IEEE802.1X, IPv6, LLDP/CDP/DHCP VLAN, ICE
- USB output currency: 5V 500mA
- Power consumption (PSU): 1.3W-2.3W
- Power consumption (PoE): 1.8W-3.1W
(1) Yealink T53 IP Phone
(1) Handset with handset cord
(1) Ethernet Cable
(1) Quick Start Guide
Power Supply Not Included