UCL Swift IFC-24 Ultrasonic Cleaner for Fiber Optic Connectors
UCL Swift ultrasonic cleaner with automatic touch operation. For fiber optic connector adaptation : FC/ST, SC, LC, MU, MT-RJ connectors. Fiber preparation quality lies in how effectively and rapidly the fiber cleaning process can be done with residue-free and minimal touch to the “to-be spliced” optical fibers. IFC-24 ultrasonic cleaner provides a simple field and competitive cleaning method for high tensile power fiber requirements.
- Compatible fiber holder adapter (16 and 20mm)
- High frequency ultrasonic action.
- Fiber mode 125um.
- Cleaning time 1-3 seconds per cycle.
- Dimensions are 115 x 75 x 95 mm.
- Automatic touch operation
- Compatible fiber holder adaptor (16 & 20mm)
- Fiber optic connector adaptation : FC/ST, SC, LC, MU, MT-RJ connector
- Fiber Mode: 125㎛
- Coating Diameter: 250 ~ 900㎛
- Rinsing: Liquid Alcohol
- Cleaning Time: (1 Cycle) 1 ~ 3sec
- Power: & Voltage 15W & DC 12V 10%
- Dimension: 115x75x95mm
- Weight: 560g