Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine Pro 10G SFP+ Enterprise Security Gateway
Introducing the easiest way to create a UniFi Network. The Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine Pro is a powerful unified enterprise network gateway. The Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro integrates software – the UniFi Network Controller and UniFi Protect video surveillance – with all-in-one hardware featuring a high-performance security gateway with a built-in switch and hard drive bay.
The Ubiquiti UDM Pro includes the UniFi Network Controller so you can manage your UniFi Switches and APs. It can also run the UniFi Protect software for convenient monitoring and complete management of your camera surveillance system. Video recordings are stored on the built-in NVR (hard drive not included) and can be easily accessed using the UniFi Protect mobile app. Via remote access, you can securely view the recordings that are privately stored on the UDM Pro rather than a third-party server.
The UDM Pro supports multiple redundancy options to ensure your network remains operational:
Dual WAN with Failover Supports dual internet/ISP connections with failover: if the primary WAN connection drops, it will automatically switch to the other WAN connection.
LTE Failover Redundancy Supports the UniFi LTE device for automatic failover to the LTE cellular network. If the wired WAN fails, it will automatically switch to the UniFi LTE, keeping your network online (requires use of the U-LTE and active LTE account (US Only)).
Power Supply Redundancy and Failover The UDM Pro supports Ubiquiti's PSU failover system, the UniFi SmartPower RPS, model USP-RPS. If the internal power supply unit fails, the proprietary USP RPS interface acts to provide redundant power for backup.
The UDM Pro offers advanced firewall policies and persistent threat management to act as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Threat Management: Easily select and customize levels of security for viruses and malware, Point-to-Point (PtP) protection, hacking, internet traffic, and website reputation.
- Endpoint Scanning: The UDM Pro automatically scans endpoints (clients) connected to your network to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Honeypot: Embedded Honeypot functionality can detect malware, worms, and other types of malicious traffic trying to scan your network for vulnerabilities.
- DNS Content Filtering: DNS filters block traffic from sites with malicious, phishing, or adult content. There are three levels of DNS filtering security, each adding more protection.
- GeoIP Filtering: GeoIP filtering allows you to block outgoing, incoming, or bi-directional traffic designated by country. Use the UniFi threat map to select the countries you intend to block.
Designed for convenient monitoring and complete management of your camera surveillance system, the UniFi Protect Controller allows you to set up, configure, and monitor your UniFi cameras using a graphical user interface. You can install it on the UDM Pro, and there are no separate software, licensing, hosting, or support fees.
- All-in-one 1U rack appliance for small to medium sized businesses
- Combines new UniFi OS with 8-port switch and security gateway
- UniFi Protect video surveillance NVR with off-the-shelf 3.5" HDD support
- 8-port Gigabit Switch with 1Gbps RJ45 and 10G SFP+ LAN
- Enterprise-class IPS/IDS, DPI, and Wi-Fi AI capabilities
- Powered by fast 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- Networking Interfaces: (8) 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN Ports, (1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 WAN Port, (1) 1/10G SFP+ LAN Port, (1) 1/10G SFP+ WAN Port
- LEDs: HDD- Activity, RJ45: Link/ Speed/ Activity, SFP+: Link/ Speed/ Activity
- Ethernet In-Band
- (1) Bluetooth BLE
- IDS/ IPS Throughput: 3.5Gbps
- Processor: Quad ARM Cortex-A57 Core at 1.7GHz
- System Memory: 4GB DDR4
- On-Board Flash Storage: 16GB eMMC
- Max Power Consumption: 33W
- Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC
- Power Method: (1) Universal AC Input 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, (1) RPS DC Input
- Power Supply: Internal 50W/ 12V
- ESD/ EMP Protection: Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
(1) UniFi Dream Machine Pro
(2) Rack-Mount Brackets
(8) Bracket Screws
(4) Mounting Screws
(4) Cage Nuts
(1) Security Screw
(4) 2.5" HDD Screws
(1) Power Cord
(4) Rubber Feet