Ubiquiti Rocket M2 airMAX 2GHz
The Ubiquiti Rocket M2 is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. This Ubiquiti Rocket features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The Ubiquiti Rocket M2 airMAX was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Ubiquiti Rocket M and Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Rocket antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
ROCKET M2: 802.11N MIMO 2.4GHz Rocket AP 2.4GHz Hi Power 2x2 MIMO airMAX TDMA basestation.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-11 (Channels 12-14 available in INTL version, contact email@example.com for ordering information)
- Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
(1) Rocket M2
(1) 24V PoE Adapter and Power Cord
(1) Mount and mounting strap