Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5 5GHz 22dBi 300 mm airMAX CPE US [PBE-M5-300-US]
Product model with additional operating frequency within 5150 - 5875 MHz is also available, SKU# PBE-M5-300
PBE-M5-300 US is an airMAX PowerBeam M5 CPE. Designed for long distance links, this 5GHz 22dBi CPE uses InnerFeed technology for a smaller form factor. The new PowerBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The PowerBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.The PowerBeam models are available in two form factors:
- All-in-One Design: The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The PowerBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
- Dish Reflector Design: Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
- Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming. Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.Innovative Mechanical Design
- All-in-one design: The PowerBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- Quick and easy installation: No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
- Convenient alignment: The PowerBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
- Efficient footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Versatile mounting: The PowerBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
- Aesthetics: The PowerBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location
- Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
- More Efficient Footprint
- Faster Processor Increases Performance
- Easy Assembly and Installation
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 6W
- Operating Frequency: 5150-5250 MHz*, 5250-5350 Mhz*, 5470-5725 Mhz*, 5725-5850 Mhz* ( *Some frequencies may require activation; visit: here )
- Gain: 22dBi
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Built-In Mechanical Downtilt: +20° to -10°
- Output Power: 26 dBm
- Wind Loading: 45 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact:± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- (1) airMax PowerBeam M5 5GHz 22bBi CPE
- (1) 24V PoE Injector
- (1) Mounting Hardware