Ubiquiti Omni 5.45 - 5.85 GHz 13dBi Antenna [AMO-5G13]
This Ubiquiti Networks airMAX antenna, AMO-5G13, is designed to work seamlessly with Rocket M5 radios. It operates between 5.45 and 5.85GHz with 10dBi gain.
airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna. Rocket M and airMAX Omni-Directional Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Omni-Directional Antenna requires no special tools--you simply snap it into place with the mount and use the RF jumper cables provided with the Antenna.
- Frequency Range: 5.45 - 5.85 GHz*
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 7 deg
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Downtilt: 2 deg
- Dimensions** (l x w x h): 158 x 98 x 834 mm
- Weight**: 0.82 kg
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Wind Loading: 10 lb @ 100 mph
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included Utilize airMAX Technology.
airMAX Omni Antenna
Weatherproof RF cables
Rocket M Mount
Universal Pole Mount