Ubiquiti Omni 2.35-2.55 GHz 13dBi Antenna
AMO-2G13 from Ubiquiti Networks is an airMAX omnidirectional antenna that operates between 2.35 and 2.55GHz on a 13dBi gain. Works with Rocket M radios.
airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class 2x2 Dual Polarity MiMO omni-directional antenna. Rocket M and airMAX Omni-Directional Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Omni-Directional Antenna requires no special tools--you simply snap it into place with the mount and use the RF jumper cables provided with the Antenna.
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access. Scalability High capacity and scalability. Long Distance Capable of high speed Carrier Class links Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
- Frequency Range: 2.35 - 2.55 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 7°
- Max VSWR: 1.7:1 Downtilt: 2°
- Dimensions** (l x w x h): 217 x 123 x 1386 mm
- Weight**: 2.4 kg
- Wind Survivability: 100 mph
- Wind Loading: 38 lb @ 100 mph
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included Utilize airMAX Technology.
(1) airMAX Omni Antenna
(1) Set Weatherproof RF cables
(1) Rocket M Mount
(1) Universal Pole Mount