Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin
The Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin (UEWA) course is designed to prepare professionals to meet the challenges faced by today’s enterprise networks through hands-on lab activities using UniFi Access Points, the UniFi Controller, and UniFi Security Gateway. Couple that with the real-life implementation examples of our trainers and other class participants, and you have the best classroom experience you could bargain for!
Enroll in this course now to get the skills that you need to effectively deploy and design networks for the UniFi AC lineup.
The course includes 2 days of hands-on training and offers the chance to become a fully certified Ubiquiti UniFi administrator. Those who take the course and pass the examination at the end will receive full certification from Ubiquiti. Upon passing the certification test, students will keep their training guide and be mailed an official Ubiquiti certificate and t-shirt. Space is limited so sign-up today for this highly in-demand training course.
- Overview of Enterprise Networks
- WLAN Fundamentals
- WLAN Planning
- Comprehensive UniFi Configuration
- Advanced Adoption Techniques
- Guest Portal & Hotspot Integration
- WLAN Troubleshooting
- 8:30-9:00am Coffee
- 9:00am-12:00pm Training & Labs
- 12:00-1:00pm Hosted Lunch
- 1:00-5:00pm Training & Labs
- 8:30-9:00am: Coffee
- 9:00am-12:00pm: Training & Labs
- 12:00-1:00pm: Hosted Lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm: Training & Labs
- 3:00-5:00pm: Certification Exam
- Laptop with WiFi and Ethernet interface (Ethernet interface MANDATORY)
- Supported browser for management interface installed (Chrome or Firefox)
- Please install Java on your machine prior to class!
In case you need to cancel your participation at the seminar, a written notice should be sent in by e-mail to email@example.com prior the seminar. If cancelled up to 10 days prior to the training date or before, 90% refund will be issued. There is no refund for training fee paid, if cancellation is received less than 10 calendar days before the event. Baltic Networks reserves the right to cancel a specific training if the class does not have enough seats filled. Notification will be given as soon as possible if this does occur.
Save $45 per person when more than one student pass is purchased