Ubiquiti airMAX 5 GHz, 19 dBi, 120º Sector Antenna [AM-5G19-120]
This 5GHz sector is part of the Ubiquiti airMAX line of products. AM-5G19 is designed to work with the Rocket M5, with a 120° beamwidth and 19dBi gain.
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-polarity isolation, and beam-shaping characteristic only the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Mounting (for the Rocket) and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
AirMax BaseStation Sector Antennas and Rocket M5's have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency Range: 5.15-5.85 GHz
- Gain: 18.6-19.1dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123deg;
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123deg;
- Elevation Beamwidth: 4 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 27.6x5.7x3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
- Weight: 13.0lbs (5.9kg)
- Windloading: 160 mph
(1) Sector Antenna
(1) Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
(1) Set of Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
(1) RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)