Ubiquiti Antenna AM-5G16 5Ghz 16dBi 120-deg Dual-Pol Sector (RP-SMA pigtails included)
Ubiquiti airMAX AM-5G16 is 120° dual-polarity sector antenna operating on 5GHz spectrum with a 16dBi gain. It works well with the Rocket M5 radio. Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M5's on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas. Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beam shaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful airMAX 2x2 MiMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
- Frequency Range: 5.10-5.90 GHz
- Gain: 15.0-16.0dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 137 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 118 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 14.5x2.5x1.6in (367x63x41mm) diameter
- Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
- Wind Loading: 120 mph
(1) Sector antenna
(1) Antenna bracket with the Rocket fast mount (for the airMAX base station model only)
(1) Set of Pole brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
(1) Set ofRF jumper cables (weatherproof)