Ubiquiti airMAX 2.4 GHz, 16 dBi, 90º Sector Antenna [AM-2G16]
AM-2G16 is a Ubiquiti Networks 2.4GHz sector antenna designed for use with the Rocket M2, to create an PtMP basestation. This has a 90° beamwidth and 16dBi gain.
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristic only of the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M2 to create a powerful AirMAX 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
AirMAX BaseStation/Rocket Antennas and Rocket M2 have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMAX BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.Product Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 2.3-2.7 GHz
- Gain: 16.0-17.0dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 91°
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 90°
- Elevation Beamwidth: 9°
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 27.6x5.7x3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Windloading: 160 mph
- (1) Sector Antenna
- (1) Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount
- (1) Set ofPole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
- (1) Set of RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)