Ubiquiti airMAX 2.4 GHz, 15 dBi, 120º Sector Antenna [AM-2G15]
Ubiquiti Networks AM-2G15 is a dual-pol sector antenna with a 120° beamwidth operating on the 2.4GHz spectrum, with a 15dBi gain. Designed to work with Rocket M2.
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-polarity isolation, and beam-shaping characteristic only of the highest-quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M2 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Mounting for the Rocket M2 and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
The Rocket M2 and AirMax BaseStation Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency Range: 2.3-2.7 GHz
- Gain: 15.0-16.0dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 118 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 9 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 27.6x5.7x3.1in (700x145x93mm) diameter
- Weight: 4.0kg
- Windloading: 160 mph
(1) Sector Antenna
(1) Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount
(1) Set of Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
(1) Set of RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)