Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket M5 5GHz US
The Rocket M5 is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PTP bridging and PTMP airMAX base-station applications.
Rocket M and airMAX Basestation / Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Basestation / Rocket Antennas requires no special tools - you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
- Operating Frequency: 5745-5825MHz
- Processor: MIPS 74Kc
- Memory: 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
(1) Rocket M5
(1) 24V PoE Adapter and Power Cord
(1) Mount and mounting strap