Ubiquiti airMAX NanoBeam AC 2.4Ghz 13dB US
This product is a US version, intended for use in the US and Canada. This US version contains the following frequencies 2412 - 2462Mhz.
Ubiquiti NanoBeam 2AC 13Dbi 2.4Ghz 802.11N MiMO Antenna, 150+ Mbps, Range 10+ Km (NBE-2AC-13-US) The NanoBeam 2AC utilizes a stronger RF energy beam width for better noise filtration. It features a one direction focus for a stronger frequency signal.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Built-in mechanical tilt. The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20° of up-tilt and up to 20° of downtilt.
- Quick assembly. The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the NanoBeam on the pole.
- Easy removal. The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
- Fasteners GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Dimensions (Mount Included): 189 x 189 x125mm (7.44 x 7.44 s 4.92")
- Weight (Mount Included): 530g (1.17lb)
- Operating Frequency: 2412 -2462 Mhz
- Gain: 13dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Enclosure : Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
- Power method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Wind loading: 45.4 N@ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125mph)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit included) / Wall-Mount (Not Included)
- ESD/EMP: ±24kV Contact / Air
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
(1) Ubiquiti NanoBeam 2AC US
(1) Ball Joint Mount
(1) Lock Ring
(1) Metal Strap
(1) Gigabit PoE Adapter with Mounting Bracket
(1) Power Cord
(1) Quick Start Guide