Ubiquiti airMAX LiteAP AC 5GHz 802.11AC Access Point US
This product is a US version, intended for use in the US and Canada. This US version contains the following frequencies 5150-5850MHz.
The LiteAP ac is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband product from Ubiquiti Networks. It was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license‑free 5 GHz frequency range with high‑performance speeds. The LiteAP ac features a 2x2 MIMO antenna and communicates with multiple airMAX ac CPEs within a 120° coverage area. The LiteAP ac combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value.
The LiteAP ac combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost‑effective value.
- Lightweight antenna with an integrated radio in a sleek and highly efficient design
- Fully assembles in seconds – no tools needed. Only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- 2x2 MIMO antenna and communicates with multiple airMAX ac CPEs
- 120° coverage area
- Dimensions: (No Mount) 452.3 x 78.7 x 54.4 mm (17.81 x 3.10 x 2.14")
- Weight (No Mount): 420 g (14.82 oz)
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Memory: 64 MB
- Max. Power Consumption 7W
- Max. TX Power 25 dBm
- Antenna Gain 16 dBi
- Operating FrequencyWorldwide: 5150 - 5875 MHz-USA: 5150 - 5850 MHz
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 533 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4
- ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
- ESD/EMP Protection ± 24 KV Contact / Air
- Wireless Approvals FCC, IC, CE
(1) Ball Joint Mount
(1) Metal Strap
(1) Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
(1) Power Cord
(1) Quick Start Guide