Ubiquiti airMAX Bullet AC Dual-Band Radio [B-DB-AC-US]
This product is a US version, intended for use in the US and Canada. This US version contains the following frequencies 2412 - 2462MHz & 5725 - 5850 MHz.
The Bullet AC eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet AC, operators can just plug and go.
- The Bullet AC covers 5 GHz spectrum, covering a wide range of frequency bands that work well for both short and long-distance links.
- 24V Passive PoE functionality. Both power and data are carried over a single Ethernet cable to the Bullet AC.
- The Bullet AC offers up to 22 dBm of output power.
- The Bullet AC features a weatherproof design. Made from a high-grade, powder-coated aluminum, the casing can withstand nature’s harshest outdoor elements.
- Dimensions: 190 x 46 mm (7.48 x 1.81")
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Enclosure: Powder-Coated Aluminum
- Networking Interface: Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Antenna Connector: N-Type Connector
- LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength
- Management Radio: 2.4 GHz
- Throughput: 5 GHz - 300+ Mbps
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Output Power: 22 dBm
- Power Method: 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV Contact / Air
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Frequency: 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Management Radio: 2412 - 2462 MHz
(1) Ubiquiti Dual-Band Radio
(1) User Guide