Ubiquiti airMAX airCube ISP Home Wi-Fi Access Point with Poe In/Out US
Ubiquiti Networks' airCube ISP is a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments. It offers convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices. To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough, the airCube ISP requires a 24V, 1A PoE input. The airCube ISP is 802.11n with 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi for speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band. Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control.
Available options include:
- U Mobile App Supports quick setup and status information.
- Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
- UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti devices.
- (4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
- 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
- 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Technology
- Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
- Powered by 24V Passive PoE or 2A micro USB adapter (not included)
- Weight: 215g
- Power Supply: 5V
- Supported Power Voltage: 4.95-5.05V
- Max Power Consumption: 5W
- PoE Out: Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
- Management Interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Networking Interface: (4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
- Max. TX Power: 22dBm
- Antenna Gain: 4dBi
- Max. Speeds: 300Mbps
- Enclosure Characteristics: Black Plastic
- ESD/EMP Protection: ±24 kV Contact / Air
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
(1) Ubiquiti airCube ISP
(1) Quick Start Guide