Ubiquiti airCube AC Home Wi-Fi Access Point with Poe In/Out US [ACB-AC-US]
Ubiquiti Networks' airCube is a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments. It offers convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices. To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough, the airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
The airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
- 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control. Available options include:
- U Mobile App Supports quick setup and status information.
- Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
- UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti devices.
With a compact design and integrated 24V PoE passthrough, airCube AC is a high-performance home WiFi access point made to interoperate with airMAX CPE devices, with remote management by UISP.
- (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Dual-Band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO Technology
- 24V PoE in and out or power in via included PSU
- Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
- Up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz Radio Band
- Powered by 24V Passive PoE or Included Power Adapter
- UISP Mobile app support for fast setup
- UISP support for remote network management
- Weight: 280g
- Power Supply: 24VDC
- Supported Power Voltage: 22-26V
- Max Power Consumption: 8.5W
- PoE Out: Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
- Management Interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Networking Interface: (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Max. TX Power: 22 dBm
- Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz, 4dBi / 5GHz, 5dBi
- Max. Speeds: 2.4GHz, 300Mbps / 5GHz, 866.7Mbps
- Enclosure Characteristics: Black Plastic
- ESD/EMP Protection: ±24 kV Contact / Air
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
(1) Ubiquiti airCube AC
(1) Power Adapter
(1) Quick Start Guide