Ubiquiti airMAX 5GHz 22dBi 45deg 802.11AC Sector Antenna (2x2 MiMO)
AM-5AC22-45 is a Ubiquiti Networks airMAX sector antenna designed to be used with Rocket 5AC radios. It operates on 5GHz frequency with 22dBi and 45deg; beamwidth.
The airMAX 802.11ac Sector Antenna is highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments and feature an innovative deflector design, together with the reduced sidelobes and backlobes, reject interference from other transmitters in the area – potentially on the same tower.
With improved Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N or SNR), the airMAX 802.11ac Sector Antenna allows a higher-order modulation to be used, for example, 256QAM rather than 16QAM. This increases the number of bits per second for a fixed bandwidth (or data rate).
- (1) Antenna
- (1) Protective Shroud
- (2) U-Brackets
- (2) Pole Brackets
- (2) Pole Clamps
- (4) M8x135 Carriage Bolts
- (4) M8x20 Serrated Flange Bolts
- (8) M8 Serrated Flange Nuts
- (2) Weatherproof RF Cables
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 750 x 215 x 94mm (29.53 x 8.47 x 3.70")
- Weight: 6kg (13.23lbs)
- Frequency Range: 5.10 - 5.85GHz
- Gain: 22dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 45° (6dBi)
- VPOL Beamwidth: 45° (6dBi)
- Electrical Beamwidth: 4°
- Electrical Downtilt: 2°
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
- Wind Loading: 347N @ 200km/h (78lbf @ 125mph)
- Polarization: Dual-Linear
- Cross-Polarization Isolation: 30dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, Rocket Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included