Ubiquiti airFiber 11GHz Radio (Half-Link - No Duplexer) [AF-11]
This product is a US version, intended for use in the US and Canada. This US version contains the following frequencies 10.940 to 11.200 GHz.
Ubiquiti AF-11 is an outdoor radio purpose-built for outdoor PTP bridging and carrier-class network back-hauls using the licensed 11GHz radio band. The AF-11 breaks free from the congested 5 GHz band to help meet the growing need for broadband capacity.
- True Full-Duplex Design: Offers a true FDD solution that fully satisfies all licensing requirements for the 11GHz band.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Overall customer experience and system capacity is enhanced with FDD performance.
- Enhanced Robustness: Features a unique, built-in, rain-fade mitigation strategy for increased link robustness.
- Extended Range: The RF power amplifiers feature a unique bias scheme, allowing high-order constellations at longer ranges.
- Optimized Channels: Can use SISO or bonded MIMO channels depending on your licensing requirements.
- Reconfigurable Duplexers: Each radio can be configured to support any allowable frequency by simply changing the duplexers for high-band or low-band use.
- Highest Performance Value: Supports high-order constellations - up to 1024QAM - allowing it to deliver the greatest spectral efficiency in its class.
- Advanced Engineering: Custom silicon and radio architecture are designed for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications providing superior performance.
- Power Source Options: Support for PoE or DC power gives you the flexibility to power the AF-11 separately from Ethernet traffic.
- Versatile Ruggedized N-Type Connectors: Specially designed silicon boots provide a weatherproof barrier against dust and moisture.
- Dimensions: 327 x 112 x 86 mm (12.87 x 4.41 x 3.39 ")
- Weight: 2.260 kg (5 lbs)
- RF Connectors: (4) SMA weatherproof: TX 0, RX 0 (Chain 0) and TX 1, RX 1 (Chain 1) / (2) N-Type waterproof, one per duplexer
- Power Supply: 50 VDC, 1.2 A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE pins 1,2,4,5(+) and pins 7,8,3,6(-) or DC power block
- Max. Power Consumption: 36 W
- Supported Voltage Range: 38 to 56 VDC
- Mounting: Integrated pole mount included / Over sized Rocket mount compatible
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC Operating
- Temperature: -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F)
- (8) Status LEDs Data port link / activity
- Management port link / activity
- MIMO mode RF link(4) Auto-scaling signal strength bar graph
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Management Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
- Processor: INVICTUS 2 IC
- Maximum Throughput: 1.2+ Gbps
- Maximum Range: 300+ km
- OS: airOS F
- Wireless Modes: SISO/MIMO
- Frequency Range: 10.7‑11.7 GHz
- Max. Conducted TX Power: 30 dBm (dependent on regulatory region)
- Frequency Accuracy: ±2.0 ppm
- Channel Bandwidth: 3.5/5/7/10/14/20/28/30/40/50/56 MHz select-able
(1) airFiber AF-11 Radio
(2) Zip Ties
(1) airFiber Gigabit PoE (50V 1.2A)
(1) Power Cord
(1) Quick Start Guide