Ubiquiti airFiber 11GHz Radio (Half-Link - No Duplexer)
This product is a US version, intended for use in the US and Canada. This US version contains the following frequencies 10.940 to 11.200 GHz. If you are an international customer, seeking the International version, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Sales Line 1-800-929-3610.
Ubiquiti AF-11 is an outdoor radio purpose-built for outdoor PTP bridging and carrier-class network back-hauls using the licensed 11GHz radio band. The AF-11 breaks free from the congested 5 GHz band to help meet the growing need for broadband capacity.
- True Full-Duplex Design: Offers a true FDD solution that fully satisfies all licensing requirements for the 11GHz band.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Overall customer experience and system capacity is enhanced with FDD performance.
- Enhanced Robustness: Features a unique, built-in, rain-fade mitigation strategy for increased link robustness.
- Extended Range: The RF power amplifiers feature a unique bias scheme, allowing high-order constellations at longer ranges.
- Optimized Channels: Can use SISO or bonded MIMO channels depending on your licensing requirements.
- Reconfigurable Duplexers: Each radio can be configured to support any allowable frequency by simply changing the duplexers for high-band or low-band use.
- Highest Performance Value: Supports high-order constellations - up to 1024QAM - allowing it to deliver the greatest spectral efficiency in its class.
- Advanced Engineering: Custom silicon and radio architecture are designed for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications providing superior performance.
- Power Source Options: Support for PoE or DC power gives you the flexibility to power the AF-11 separately from Ethernet traffic.
- Versatile Ruggedized N-Type Connectors: Specially designed silicon boots provide a weatherproof barrier against dust and moisture.
- Dimensions: 327 x 112 x 86 mm (12.87 x 4.41 x 3.39 ")
- Weight: 2.260 kg (5 lbs)
- RF Connectors: (4) SMA weatherproof: TX 0, RX 0 (Chain 0) and TX 1, RX 1 (Chain 1) / (2) N-Type waterproof, one per duplexer
- Power Supply: 50 VDC, 1.2 A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE pins 1,2,4,5(+) and pins 7,8,3,6(-) or DC power block
- Max. Power Consumption: 36 W
- Supported Voltage Range: 38 to 56 VDC
- Mounting: Integrated pole mount included / Over sized Rocket mount compatible
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC Operating
- Temperature: -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F)
- (8) Status LEDs Data port link / activity
- Management port link / activity
- MIMO mode RF link(4) Auto-scaling signal strength bar graph
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Management Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
- Processor: INVICTUS 2 IC
- Maximum Throughput: 1.2+ Gbps
- Maximum Range: 300+ km
- OS: airOS F
- Wireless Modes: SISO/MIMO
- Frequency Range: 10.7‑11.7 GHz
- Max. Conducted TX Power: 30 dBm (dependent on regulatory region)
- Frequency Accuracy: ±2.0 ppm
- Channel Bandwidth: 3.5/5/7/10/14/20/28/30/40/50/56 MHz select-able
(1) airFiber AF-11 Radio
(2) Zip Ties
(1) airFiber Gigabit PoE (50V 1.2A)
(1) Power Cord
(1) Quick Start Guide