Tycon Wireless 866mbps 802.11ac Plug-and-Play PTP Wireless Dual-Band Bridge with 3 Miles Range
EZBR-DUAL-AC by TYCON Systems
Save 0% Save 0%
Original price $349.95 - Original price $349.95
Original price $349.95
$349.95 - $349.95
Current price $349.95
The EZ-Bridge AC is a dual radio high power (up to 22dBm) outdoor wireless bridge system operating in the 2.4GHz AND 5GHz unlicensed frequency spectrums providing real world throughput of up to 867 Mb/sec. The 2.4GHz radio complies with 802.3gn and the 5GHz radio complies with the 802.11ac/an standards to insure interoperability. The EZ-Bridge AC creates a transparent wireless bridge between two networks up to 3 miles apart with good line of sight and can provide a separate access point at one or both ends of the link via the 2nd radio. The EZ-Bridge AC supports VOIP, VPN, multiple MAC addresses and DHCP across the wireless link. It is the perfect plug and play solution for connecting high speed networks in two or more buildings, internet access sharing, remote video surveillance or remote network access. Multiple EZ-Bridge AC units can be connected in a mesh configuration to allow interconnecting more than two sites.
With its password verification, MAC address authentication, SSID suppression and advanced WPA encryption, the system provides the best available wireless data security.
Installation is a snap because of the plug and play features which have been built into the system. Just install the antennas and plug in the power inserters. The units will automatically find their peer and create a secure wireless network link. If changes to the pre-configured settings are desired, they can be easily done thru the built-in web interface from any point on either side of the network. There are no drivers or software that need to be loaded to the computer.
The EZ-Bridge AC comes complete with all the electronics that are needed for a point to point wireless network bridge installation; including 2 powerful dual band 12dBi 802.11gn AND 14dBi 802.11ac/an 2x2 MIMO antennas with built-in high power electronics, Bracket Kits which accommodate pole or wall mounting, Auto Ranging Gigabit rated 48V PoE (Power Over Ethernet) power inserters. Customer needs to supply CAT5 cabling between the power inserter and the antenna and between the power inserter and their computer, router or switch.
- High Power Electronics and Powerful Antenna
- True Plug and Play
- 64 and 128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 Encryption
- Web-based configuration
- Power over Ethernet
- Layer 2 Transparent Bridge
- Operation up to 3 miles with good line of sight and greater than 400 Mbps real world throughput
- No driver needed. Pre-configured at the factory for automatic peer to peer communications
- Most powerful data security available
- Remotely change device configuration or update firmware from anywhere on the network
- Antennas can be mounted up to 100meter (300’) from the power inserter
- Appears to network devices as if an Ethernet cable has been installed between the 2 network nodes. Passes DHCP, VOIP Packets, VLAN Packets and supports multiple MAC addresses