Tycon Solar UPSPro 450W 4800VA Large Steel Enclosure 8x 12V 50Ah Batteries 12V/24V/48V 20A Output 600W Solar Ready Outdoor UPS System
The Tycon Solar UPSPro UPSTL12/48-400-600 outdoor enclosure is designed for applications that require a backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered from 120/240VAC. It is also solar ready so a solar panel can be added as an alternate power source or to extend backup time.
Features include an advanced manageable MPPT battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid AGM batteries. The charge controller displays battery level, charging current, temperature and load current on its embedded LCD display. Charging parameters can be customized in the field if required. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They have a 12/24VDC thermostatically controlled ventilation fan which turns on automatically when the inside temperature exceeds 40°C.
There is some space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. There is a 1U rack mount feature in the enclosure for rack mounting. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure. Systems can be configured for 12V or 24V for added flexibility. Various battery storage capacities are available.
These systems are ideal for powering security cameras 24/7 from lighting systems where grid power is only available at night. Additional AC inputs such as 277VAC or 480VAC can be adapted by using standard AC transformers. Consult you electrician.
- Wireless Base Stations and Clients
- Mission Critical Power
- Remote Sensors
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Surveillance Cameras
- Backup Power Systems
- Configurable as 12V or 24VDC System
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, Aluminum Outdoor Enclosure
- Powered from AC Mains Power and/or Solar
- Interior Space for Customer Electronics
- Pole/Wall Mounting
- Isolates Connected Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality Maintenance Free AGM Batteries
- Advanced Battery Charge Controller Protects Against Overcharge and Over Discharge
- Battery Voltage (DC): 12V / 24V / 48VDC
- Input Voltage: 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 5A Max.
- Capacities (Amp Hour): 400Ah (8 Batteries)
- Storage Capacity (Watt Hour): 4800Wh
- Battery Charge Voltage: 14.4V / 28.8V
- Battery Charge Current: 50A / 25A
- Battery Charge Capacity: 600W
- Battery Type: Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid / Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM)
- Battery Life: 5+ Years
- Controller Type: 60A MPPT Solar Controller with Status Display and 20A Load with on/off switch
- Over-discharge protection: 11V / 22V / 44V
- Over-discharge recovery voltage: 12.6V / 25.2V / 50.4V
- Controller Self Consumption: <1W
- Enclosure Type: Powder Coated Steel
- Enclosure Size: 24.1 x 24.1 x 17.5" (612.5 x 612.5 x 445.6mm)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- System Weight (without batteries): 75lbs (34kg)
- Battery Weight (each): 8x 37lbs (17kg)
- Warranty: 3 Years
(1) Steel Enclosure