Tycon Solar RemotePro150W,720Ah Batt,720W Sol,48V TPDIN MPPT [RPAL48-720-720]
Shipping charges may not calculate correctly when you place this product in your shopping cart. Due to its size, this product ships on freight. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The Tycon Solar RemotePro 720W RPAL48-720-720 outdoor power system is designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various equipment. The vented weatherproof enclosures have generous space available inside for mounting customer equipment. Multiple mounting brackets are welded inside the enclosure for mounting DIN rails or flat plates.
The system is available with MPPT temperature compensated solar charge controllers with an RS485 interface for remote monitoring with a Tycon TPDIN-Monitor-WEB3 or TP-SC-WIFI adapter. The solar controller turns off the load automatically if the battery voltage drops too low, in order to preserve battery life. The load turns on automatically once the battery voltage recovers.
The outdoor enclosure is diamond plate aluminum ground mounted type. It is hinged and gasket sealed with locking closures. The enclosure has four cable gland ports for CAT5/6 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. Included is a thermostatically controlled fan assembly which turns on automatically when the temperature exceeds 45°C.
The high quality solar panels have a 25 year power output guarantee and a +5W output tolerance.
Batteries are maintenance free, Non-Spillable, Valve Regulated, Sealed Pure Lead Carbon Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type which have excellent temperature and deep discharge performance. Expected battery life exceeds 5 years.
The systems come with all cabling required to connect the batteries to the controller and 20’ outdoor rated cable to connect the solar panels to the controller.
The solar mount includes the concrete anchors that are necessary for mounting. Tilt adjustment range is 10-65° and can be adjusted by one person.
- Wireless Base Stations
- Remote Lighting
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Off-Grid Power
- Backup Power
- Complete 720W Remote Power Solution for Off Grid Operation.
- Supports up to 157W continuous power with 6hrs peak sun.
- Weatherproof Outdoor Enclosures with up to 720Ah Battery
- Expandable Ground Mounted Solar Mount
- High Performance Sealed Lead Acid AGM Batteries
- MPPT Solar Charge Controllers with RS485 Interface
- Thermostatically Controlled Ventilation
- Battery Type: Maintenance Free Non-Spillable Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid AGM
- Battery Life: 5+ Years
- Enclosure Type: ENC-AL-65x18x20 Ground Mount, Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Enclosure Size: 65 x 18 x 20” (1651 x 457 x 508mm)
- Internal Mount Features: DIN Rail/Flat Plate Mounting Brackets Welded to Door and Back
- Solar Panel Dims (L x W x H): 720W Solar Array 78 x 77 x 1.6” (1980 x 1956 x 40mm)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- System Weight (no batteries): 394lb (179 kg)
- Battery Weight: 127lb (57.6 kg) (Each 50Ah Battery)
- Wind Speed Rating: 90MPH
- Warranty: 3 Years
(2) 720W Solar Panels
(1) MPPT Solar Controller
(1) Solar Mount
(1) User Guide
(1) 65x18x20 Enclosure