Tycon Solar Kit UPS Pro Polycarbonate Enclosure 24V 18Ah Battery 48V POE Solar Ready Outdoor UPS System with 24 Hour Backup at 4.5W
The Tycon Solar UPS-PL2448-18 enclosure is designed for applications that require a backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered over a CAT5 network cable via Power Over Ethernet (PoE) using a PoE Supply/ Inserter (included). Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid AGM or GEL batteries. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
There is some space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is the main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
This model is equipped with a Solar Ready controller so they can also be powered using solar panels in addition to the PoE power supply.
Multiple configurations are available for 12V or 24V systems with various battery storage capacities.
A typical 250mW wireless access point with average power consumption of 3.5W will run 26 hours on a 18Ah battery at room temperature or 17 hours at -20°C.
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Powered over CAT5 cable using POE and/or Solar
- Generous interior space for customer electronics
- Wall or Pole Mounting
- Isolates Customer Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality AGM and GEL VR Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
- Wireless Base Stations and Clients
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Remote Sensors
- Mission critical outdoor power
- Backup Power Systems
UPSPro Battery Backup Time Calculator
This calculator will help you determine the battery capacity required to achieve a desired backup time:Click Here
(1) 24V 18Ah Battery
(1) SCPOE Power Device
(1) Power Cord
(1) Set of Mounting Clamps