Tycon Power 56V 50W High Power Gigabit Passive PoE Power Source/Inserter
The TP-POE-HP-48G offered by Tycon Power are quality midspan power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide surge protected data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). For the “R” model the voltage is reversed. 4,5(V-) and 7,8(V+). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The units are auto ranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated DC Voltage at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage. The high power models up to 50W. They have 48-56V DC Output with load regulation within 5%. The CI model has a special current sense LED which changes color when a PoE device is plugged onto the CAT5 cable.
If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet, splitters (POE-SPLT-S) are available to split the data and DC voltage at the remote device. If the remote device requires reverse voltage the POE-XOVER cable can be used.
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet and AC Surge Protection
- Auto ranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Power Up to 50W
- Passive PoE
- High Temperature Industrial Operation
- Compact size – Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems