Tycon Power 24V Passive PoE In 56V 35W Gigabit 802.3at PoE Out Inserter / Voltage Converter
The Tycon Power TP-POE-2456GD Power Over Ethernet Passive POE is a unique Gigabit Power over Ethernet adapter which converts a 24VDC passive PoE input to an 802.3af/at 56VDC PoE output. The only connections required are CAT5/6 cables. The IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE output is capable of up to 35W power output. The PoE input is 22V to 36VDC passive PoE so the TP-POE2456GD is perfect for running IP PoE Cameras or other PoE devices from passive PoE switches like the Tycon Power 12-56V 5 Port High Power POE Switch (TPSW5G-NC) or Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch.
The units supply power to the remote device on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage.
- Converts 24VDC Passive POE to 56VDC 802.3af/at 35W POE Output
- Run 802.3af/at equipment from 24VDC Passive POE switches like Tycon Tycon Power 12-56V 5 Port High Power POE Switch (TPSW5G-NC) or Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch
- POE output up to 35W
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5/6 Cable up to 100m
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Passive PoE Input Voltage: 22 to 36VDC
- Output Overvoltage Protection: 58V
- PoE Output: 56VDC 802.3af and 802.3at compatible
- Output Current: 0.625A @ 65V
- Output Power: 35W Max
- Load Regulation: 5%
- Ripple / Noise: 2%
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 150°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 80°C (-40 to 176°F)