Tycon Power 24V 19W POE Power Source/ Inserter With Surge Protection [TP-POE-24]
TP-POE-24 created by Tycon Power is a POE power inserter with a 24V 19W output. They are midspan power sources with years of reliable operation in the toughest conditions.
The TP-POE-24 Power Over Ethernet Power Sources offered by Tycon Power Systems are quality power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide surge protected data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). For the "R" model the voltage is reversed. 4,5(V-) and 7,8(V+). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The TP-POE are auto ranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated DC Voltage at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage. The medium power models (TP-POE) have power output up to 24W and the high power models (TP-POE-HP) up to 100W. They are available in 18V, 24V and 48V DC Output with load regulation within 5%. The CI model has an special current sense LED which changes color when a POE device is plugged into the CAT5 cable.
If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet, splitters (POE-SPLT-S) are available to split the data and DC voltage at the remote device. If the remote device requires reverse voltage the POE-XOVER cable can be used.
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Auto ranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size
- Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- CE/FCC/UL/CB Approved
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- AC Input: 90-264VAC 47-63Hz
- Max Inrush Current (120VAC): 30A
- Efficiency (min): 85%
- POE Output Voltage (±2.5%): 24V
- Output Current: 0.8A
- Output Power: 19W
- POE Type: Passive
- Line / Load Regulation: 1% / 5%
- Ripple / Noise: 1% / 2%
- Protections: Over-Voltage, Short Circuit, Over-Current
- EMC Standards: FCC Class B EN55022 Class B
- Safety Standards: UL1950, CSA 22.2 and TUV EN60950
- Environmental Standards: RoHS
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C (-22 to +140°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH): 5% - 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4")
- Weight: 150g (5.3oz)