Tycon Power 24V 19W Gigabit POE Power Source/ Inserter With Surge Protection
The TP-POE-24 Gigabit Power Over Ethernet Power Source/Inserter offered by Tycon Power Systems are quality power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The POE inserters have built in Ethernet surge protection which eliminates the need for a standalone Ethernet surge protector.
The TP-POE-24 are auto ranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated 24VDC at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload.
Output is 24VDC with load regulation within 5%.
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Auto ranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size
- Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- CE/FCC/UL/CB Approved
- AC Input: 90-264VAC 47-63Hz
- Max Inrush Current: 30A
- Efficiency: 85%
- Line / Load Regulation: 1% / 5%
- Ripple / Noise: 1% / 2%
- Protections: Over Voltage, Short Circuit, Over-Current
- Surge Protection:
Ethernet: 4 Pin (1/2, 3/6) Common Mode Protection, 7.5V Clamping Voltage 5.4A (8/20us) Peak Pulse Current, <2pF Shunt Capacitance
AC Input: Operating Voltage = 385VDC, Clamping Voltage = 775VDC, Maximum discharge current is 1200A(8/20us)
- EMC Standards: FCC Class B EN55022 Class B
- Safety Standards: UL1950, CSA 22.2 & TUV EN60950
- Environmental Standards: RoHS
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 80°C (-40 to 176°F)
- PoE Output Voltage: 24V
- Output Current: 0.8A
- Output Power: 19W
- PoE Type: Passive
- Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4")
- Weight: 150g (5.3oz)