Tycon MobileSolarPro 160W, 720Ah Batt, 720W Sol, 24V MPPT
RPMS24-720-720 by Tycon Systems
Original price $16,449.95 - Original price $16,449.95
Original price $16,449.95
$16,449.95 - $16,449.95
Current price $16,449.95
Tycon Solar MobileSolarPro Mobile Control Power Trailer System 150W Aluminum Enclosure 48v 1440 Ah Battery 720W Solar Panel 48V 30A Output
- Low Cost Complete Mobile Solar Remote Power Solution for Off-Grid operation. Fully Assembled. Sets up in minutes.
- Weatherproof Outdoor Locking Enclosure with 720Ah High Performance Sealed Lead Acid Battery provides 2 days autonomy with <100W continuous load. Thermostatically Controlled Ventilation.
- 720W of Solar Capacity – Supports up to 160W continuous power with 6 Hrs. Peak Sun. Heavy Duty galvanized 360° adjustable solar mount.
- MPPT Temperature Compensated Solar Charge Controller: 60A Solar, 30A Load, 99% Efficiency.
- Complete Remote Monitoring and Control – Email Alerts and Manual/Automatic Reboot. Monitor Solar Voltage & Current, Battery Voltage & Current, Load Current, Temperature. Disconnect Load Power.
- Pneumatic Four Position (9ft, 12ft, 15ft, 18ft) Locking Aluminum Extension Mast for up to 110lb load. Raises fully in about 1 Minute using the integrated air pump.
- Regulated 56VDC and Un-regulated 24VDC Output at Top of Mast. Includes surge protected Gigabit 5 port PoE Layer 2 Switch with one 60W High PoE Port, three 802.3at PoE+ Ports and one 24V Passive PoE Port, all at top of pole. CAT5 connection between top of mast and battery enclosure.
- Protected and Secured Wiring.
- Dual Charging. Convenient Backup Generator or Grid Power Port. Charges batteries using solar or AC power.
- Locking 2" Ball Hitch Tongue Lock. Four spring actuated extending (30" Max) support jacks.
- Room for Second Enclosure for tool storage or additional battery capacity.
- Chrome Wheels, Leaf Spring Suspension, Aluminum Diamond Plate Decking, Powder Coated Welded Steel Tube Construction.
- Solar Panel Cover and Ratchet Straps for secure travel protection, Included.
- Options for adding a Tycon BreezePro® Wind Turbine Kit, a second frame mounted aluminum enclosure, a light kit, a guy line kit, a second battery bank and larger solar array.
- Construction Sites
- Surveillance Cameras
- Temporary Security
- Off Grid Power
- Temporary Remote Lighting
- Emergency Power