Siklu MultiHaul T265 60GHz 1x 1GbE RJ-45 90 Degree Terragraph Terminal Unit Radio
Siklu is committed to support the deployment of all MultiHaul Terragraph solutions and provides complimentary technical support from Siklu engineers to fully deploy your MultiHaul Terragraph solution quickly and easily.
Capacity and Flexibility for Demanding Applications
The MultiHaul TG Terminal Units operate over the millimeter wave spectrum using self-aligned, dynamic beam steering RF. This confers several advantages including multi-gigabit capacity in dense deployments. With 1 RJ-45 port (up to 2.5GbE), a multitude of service deliveries and interfaces can be realized to meet the need of any demanding application.
Always-On Mission Critical Networks
When you can’t afford to lose a video stream, critical safe city sensor data or any other mission critical data, you need a wireless network that’s as reliable and secure as fiber. With maximal immunity to interference and hacker-proof links with embedded AES encryption, MultiHaul TG delivers a network you can count on. With the mesh topology there are built in redundant paths for traffic if an outage occurs in a given link.
Simple Integrated Future-safe Terminal Unit
Wireless infrastructure should be simple, and future proof. Organizations want to quickly deploy a single box across the target neighborhood, knowing that they have options to meet the interface requirements of any application.
Fiber Quality with Wireless Flexibility
Siklu’s millimeter wave radios successfully combine the capacity of fiber with the flexibility, speed of deployment and low TCO of wireless networks. That is what makes them the world’s best-selling millimeter wave radios every year since 2011. They provide rock solid performance, even in very dense networks or under severe weather conditions, in thousands of networks around the globe.
Highly Secure and Physically Immune Beams
The narrow beamwidth confers several advantages including immunity to interference and network jamming. In contrast to wide-beam wireless systems that need to use multiple strategies to perform in dense areas. Multiple subscribers and services can be connected with complete isolation based on physical port, VLAN ID and/or a Terminal Unit.
Ready Set Go
The plug and play TU is designed for an easy single person installation. The patent-pending scanning antennas automatically aligns with serving Node(s).
- Fixed 5G Wireless Access, Gigabit to the Home, the MDU and the Enterprise
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Backhaul
- Security / Safe City Networks
- Smart City Business Services, Municipal networks
- Small Cell Backhaul
- Fiber hand-off
- Topologies: Point to Point & Point to Multi-point
- Self-alignment scanning: Horizontal scanning: 90°, Vertical scanning: 50°
- Frequency & Duplexing: 57-66GHz, TDD/TDMA
- Network synchronization: On-board GPS
- Channels & Width: 4x non-overlapping channels, 2160MHz wide
- Modulation & Coding: 10 levels of adaptive coding and modulation
- Radio OTA Rate (over the air): Up to 4,600 Mbps
- Throughput: 1,000 Mbps
- Typical Reach (Node to TU): 1000ft. / 300m, Detailed performance calculations - see Siklu’s online link budget calculator: lbc.siklu.com
- Interfaces: (1) Port: 1x RJ-45 2.5/1GbE with PoE-In
- Mounting Kit Vertical Adjustment: ±10°
- Ethernet Features: IEEE 802.1d transparent bridging, Provider bridge - VLAN & VLAN stacking
- Security: AES 128-bits OTA, GUI over HTTPS, CLI over SSH
- Management & Provisioning: In-band, Out-of-band management, Web GUI (one-pane configuration of local and remote units) & Embedded CLI, NETCONF
- Conformance: Radio: US FCC 47 CFR Part 15.255; EN 302 567, EMC: US FCC 47 CFR Part 15; EN 301 489, Safety: UL/IEC 62368-1; UL/IEC 60950-22
- Terragraph: Terragraph certified
- Power: PoE, 35W no POE-Out, PoE-In: IEEE 802.3bt or passive
- Operating Temperature: -49° - +131°F (-45° - +55°C)
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
(1) T265 Siklu TG Terminal Unit
(1) Pole / Wall Mount Kit