Siklu EtherHaul-1200FX 1 Gbps E-Band Low Band Radio (VEHP144)
The Siklu EtherHaul-1200FX is a high-capacity low-cost E-band radio designed for business service delivery, wireless ISPs, wireless extension from a fiber demarcation point or wireless security networks. The system is uniquely based on an all-silicon design that results in fewer components, greater reliability, and significant price reductions. Further reducing cost of ownership are operation in the uncongested and inexpensive licensed E-band 70GHz & 80GHz spectrum, low power consumption and tiny size.
- Operates in the licensed, uncongested and inexpensive 71-76 & 81-86 GHz E-band spectrum.
- Future-proof 1000Mbps full duplex throughput.
- Most deployed millimeter wave radio in the world, thousands of EtherHaul radios are operating reliably in all weather conditions.
- Revolutionary all-silicon-based design delivers the industry’s lowest prices and increased reliability.
- Reliable operation due to advanced hitless / errorless Adaptive Bandwidth, Coding and Modulation (ABCM) for a large dynamic range.
- Standard-based for seamless integration into existing networks and multi-vendor interoperability.
- High-gain, pencil-beam antenna
- Green design – ultra low power consumption (PoE), zero footprint, all-outdoor, extremely light weight.
- Quick and easy installation, requires minimal site preparation.
- Frequency: 71-76/81-86GHz, FDD
- Modulation: QPSK/QAM16/QAM64
- Adaptive Rate: Hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulation, boosting system gain by 25dB
- Throughput: 1000Mbps (FD)
- Link Budget: (BER=10-6) 182dB (including 1ft antennas gain)
- Interfaces: 2xGbE 1000BaseT ports
- Antenna: Integrated 1ft (31cm), 43dBi
- Power: PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at with power boost)
- L2 bridging: IEEE 802.1d Transparent Bridging Jumbo frames
- Network Topologies: Ring, daisy-chain and mesh
- Encryption: Optional AES 128-bit and 256-bit
- Management: In-band, out-of-band, embedded CLI, web GUI, SNMPv2/3
(1) Siklu EtherHaul-1200FX E-Band Radio (EH-1200FX-ODU-L-EXT)