SAF Tehnika Surge Protector N-Female to N-Female Bulkhead Connector w/Rubber O-Ring Seal
SAF Tehnika Surge protection to protect 1 IDU or 1 ODU. The CLALA001 is a gas discharge tube suppressor featuring wide-band operation up to 3 GHz. This unit features a N-Female to N-Female Bulkhead connector with a rubber "O"-ring seal for mounting through an enclosure wall or with the included aluminum mounting bracket.
Due to its low cost and superior RF performance, this unit is ideal for IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g Wireless LAN applications, as well as ISM, MMDS, Cellular, and PCS applications. Since this protector will pass DC, it is suitable for applications where DC is carried through the coax cable, such as remote amplifiers and LANs.
Both connector ports of this unit are equally protected. This provides protection no matter which way it is installed. Port can face the antenna either port can face the equipment.
The unit's replaceable gas tube element, multi-strike capability, and fast response time make it suitable for a wide range of applications. A ground lug and terminal are supplied directly on the lightning protector housing, which provides superior grounding.
- Connectors Comply With MIL-C-71A, 39012 Standard
- Connectors Types
- N-Female to N-Female
- Connector Body Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Body Material Aluminum
- Pin Material Gold Plated Brass
- O-Ring Material Rubber
- Bracket Material Aluminum
- Ground Lug 10 AWG Max.
- Dimensions (L x H x W) 3.2 in x 1.6 in x 0.8 in (82 mm x 40 mm x 20 mm)
- Max. Panel Thickness (Bulkhead Connector) 0.312" (7.93 mm) Thick
- Weight 3.17oz (89.8g)
- Frequency Range 0 - 3 GHz
- Protector Complies With IEC / IEEE Standard
- VSWR 1:1.3 Max (0 - 3 GHz)
- Insertion Loss 0.4 dB Max (0 - 3GHz)
- Impedance 50 Ohm
- Gas Tube Element: DC Breakdown Voltage Indicated: 90 V 20%
- Gas Tube Impulse Breakdown Voltage: 1000 V 20%
- Gas Tube Insulation Resistance: 10,000 MΩ
- Maximum Withstand Current: 5 KA
- Temperature range: -67F to 185F (-55C to +85C)