SAF Tehnika Integra-E Mk2 70-80 GHz, BPSK-1024QAM, 10 Gbps, 01L
The SAF Integra-E: Having the same Integra gamily characteristics of high-reliability, carrier grace features and performance, and 5-year warranty extends the Integra family into the E-band frequencies, delivering 10Gbps capacity.
The SAF Tehnika Integra-E supports Adaptive Code Modulation and Bandwidth (ACMB) in which the coding rate, modulation and bandwidth changes are set in real time based on the link's conditions. This feature enables significant increase in payload capacity and link availability. ACMB switching is hitless, that is, the link stays locked, and data is transmitted without errors.
In most cases, E-band radios are easy to deploy with minimal or no licensing requirements. Reducing time to deployment and reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Capacity: up to 10 Gbps at 2000 MHz 128QAM
- Frequency bands: 71 - 76 GHz paired with 81 - 86 GHz
- Max Modulation: 1024QAM
- Channel Bandwidth: 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000 MHz
- Configurations: 1+0
- 10 Gbps Ethernet: 1xRJx45, 2xSFP+
- Management: Out-of-band, In-band SNMP v1/2c/3, SSH, Telnet, HTTPS, Serial, RADIUS, Network Time Protocol. In-band Management over the same ETH port. Out-band Management is configurable using VLANs.
- Antenna: External antenna
- Form factor: 280 x 400 x 70 mm / 11.02” x 15.8” x 2.8”, 7.1 kg / 15.7 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -28°F - +130°F (-33°C - +55 °C)