RF elements 5GHz 17 dBi 60 Degree Asymmetrical Horn TwistPort Antenna with TwistPort Connector version 2 with upgrading mounting
The RF elements 60° Asymmetrical Horn TP Antenna combines the best of both worlds - a high gain of a traditional sector antenna and zero side lobes of a horn. Its radiation pattern is wide in azimuthal and narrow in the elevation plane, greatly improving coverage planning options. 60° Asymmetrical Horn TP Antenna exceeds the traditional patch sector antenna thanks to the high stability of gain and radiation pattern in the whole band of operation. Outstanding noise rejection and precision of radiation pattern favor 60° Asymmetrical Horn TP antenna for high-density AP clusters, in highly populated areas and dense co-location sites. HG3-TP-A60-V2 features our revolutionary TwistPort connector, a patent-pending twist-and-lock waveguide port. TwistPort is virtually lossless and embodies a complete shift of paradigm in wireless network scalability and convenience of deployment. 60° Asymmetrical Horn TP Antenna supports a wide range of third party mainstream radios with our TPA TwistPort Adaptor.
The V2 version of the antenna features all new mounting bracket that is lighter and stronger. Stainless steel hardware comes with black coating that prevents hardware seizing.What's New in Version 2?
- All new UBR bracket:
• All new mounting bracket based on customer feedback.
• Bracket made from extruded aluminum rather than stainless steel because extruded aluminum is more resistant to outdoor elements.
• Larger point of contact between bracket and pole to ensure higher mechanical strength
- Antenna can now be installed with a standard hex key rather than the custom hex key required for version 1
- Elevation and Azimuth levels are now laser engraved to ensure readability
- All bolts now have a black coating to prevent seizing and to extend overall durability of the bracket
- Antenna Connection: TwistPort - Quick Locking Waveguide Port
- Antenna Type: Horn
- Materials: UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Environmental: IP55
- Pole Mounting Diameter: 40 - 80mm (RF Elements recommends as close to 80mm as possible)
- Temperature: -35°C to +60°C (-31°F to +140°F)
- Wind Survival: 160 Km/H (99.42 MPH)
- Wind Loading: 43 N at 160Km/H
- Mechanical Adjustment: ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Frequency Range: 5180-6000 MHz
- Gain: 17 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width (-3 dB): H 45°/ V 42°
- Elevation Beam Width (-3 dB): H 17°/ V 16°
- Azimuth Beam Width (-6 dB): H 60°/ V 60°
- Elevation Beam Width (-6 dB): H 25°/ V 25°
- Beam Efficiency: 95%
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 27dBi
(1) HG3-TP-A60-V2 body
(1) HG3-TP-A60-V2 UBR bracket
(1) Set of mounting screws