Primus Cable Optical Terminal Splice Enclosure, 96 Single Fusion Splice Capacity
FB23-4386-96OE by Primus Cable
Save 0% Save %
Original price $394.95 - Original price $394.95
$394.95 - $394.95
Current price $394.95
The Primus Cable FB23-4386-96OE is an optical terminal enclosure designed to support the splicing and termination of optical drops and traditional splicing in aerial, pole, or wall mount applications. It's constructed of a durable and impact resistant polyethylene material specifically formulated for outside plant environments. It can support express cabling as well as the additional branch of lateral cabling. When used as a drop splicing or termination enclosure, the OTE will support a variety of drop designs and provide the environmental, sealing, and strain relief required.Product Features
- Easy to assemble cable sealing and retention system
- Reduces operating costs by allowing customers to purchase additional capacity only when needed
- Reduces closure inventory. The enclosure is suitable for a wide variety of above grade installation and mounting applications
- Universal above grade optical fiber splicing and termination capability
- High impact resistant and UV resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Supports PON components as well as optical connectorized terminations
- Provides all in one sealing and strain relief of individual drops
- Can support up to 36 individual drops
- Mid-access capable for cables up to 1125' in diameter
- Splice Trays: (4) 24 Fiber Splice Trays. (1) Included
- Scout Adapters: (6) Scout Adapters Included
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 11.5 x 6"
- Weight: 13lbs
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color: Black
- Express Diameter: 0.375 to 1.124"
- Branch Diameter: 0.3 to 0.98"