Primus Cable Gel-Filled Shielded CAT5E 350MHz Outdoor Direct Burial Ethernet Cable Black 1000 Ft
This gel-filled cat5E Ethernet cable is intended for direct burial. It has an improved jacket made to handle harsh temperatures without cracking and last longer than many types of cable. And, like our other Ethernet cables, it can be used for a variety of applications: voice, data, video, and security.
Why gel-filled cable? The gel-filling protects the wire from moisture. While it is not intended to be submerged long-term in water—it does give you added protection in moist environments. For example, if you are wiring from a home to a pool house or garage, you want to use this outdoor solid copper cable so that it can be buried and handle the elements. Or, you may be wiring from an outside box to your house, you want this kind of cable. The value of this Ethernet cable is that it is dynamic and long lasting.Product Features
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- This cable is Cat5E Outdoor CABLE UV Rated for outdoor use.
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Outdoor Installations UV Jacket (CMX) (UV)
- Category-5E Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Cable
- 4-Pair – Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1
- UL/cUL or ETL Listed
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in 1000´ Wooden Spools