Primus Cable CAT5e 350MHz Cable Indoor/Outdoor Unshielded CMX/CMR - 1000 Ft. Black (pull-out box)
Primus Cable's Unshielded Indoor/Outdoor CAT 5E UV Resistant Cable is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Some common applications for this type of cable include retrofitting installations which rely on exterior cable runs that are exposed to heat or sunlight. This cable is ideal for extending cable runs from the point of entry to the interior of the premise to the specified device(s). Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Unshielded Indoor/Outdoor CAT 5E UV Resistant Cable features 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX/CMR UV Rated PVC Jacket. Their Shielded Category 5E CMX/CMR, Indoor/Outdoor Riser Cable is designed for residential indoor and outdoor LAN applications and is resistant to cracking after UV exposure, making it the ideal solution for installation runs that require the cable to be exposed to the elements. This cable contains the same UV-blocking compounds as their direct burial cable and features a black jacket in order to prevent critical sunlight damage to the cable. Their Unshielded CAT 5E Indoor/Outdoor Cable is also tested up to speeds of 350MHz.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- This Cable Is CAT 5E Outdoor CABLE UV Rated For Outdoor Use
- Suitable For 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Indoor/Outdoor Installations UV Jacket (CMX/CMR) (UV)
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Riser Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 C.2
- ETL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in a 1000ft Pull Box with large payouts